- Multilayer multiplex wood, black laminated
- Aluminium profile edges
- Chromium-plated ball protection corners, reinforcing angles and connectors
- Aluminium rails at the front and rear with M6 cage nuts for variable installation of devices, no slipping of the cage nuts, thus easy mounting
- Butterfly locks and recessed drop handles
- Max. inside depth behind the front panel: 440 mm. Max. inside depth before the front panel: 55 mm
Technical specifications MR-408
|Intended use/capacity||flight case|
|Size||482 mm (19")|
|Rack spaces, RS||8|
|Material||multilayer multiplex wood|
|Mounting accessories||24 cage nuts|
|Inside dimensions||485 x 365 x 530 mm|
|Usable depth||440 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.