- 6 RS: Vertical profile rails for inserting 482 mm (19") devices. Suitable for devices with a maximum depth of 480 mm
- 8 RS: Horizontal and slightly upward tilted mounting rails for 482 mm (19") top-operated devices, e.g. mixers
- Sliding top part with non-slip surface for laptops
- 9 mm multilayer multiplex wood, black laminated
- Aluminium profile edges
- Chromium-plated ball protection corners, reinforcing angles and connectors
- Butterfly locks and recessed drop handles
- Rear service cover with cable outlet
- Inside dimensions: 515 x 390 x 590 mm
- Outside dimensions: 570 x 445 x 630 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Supplied with 32 cage nuts
Supplied w/o devices.
Technical specifications MR-106PC
|Intended use/capacity||flight case|
|Size||482 mm (19")|
|Rack spaces, RS||
|Material||9 mm multilayer multiplex wood|
|Mounting accessories||32 cage nuts|
|Inside dimensions||515 x 390 x 590 mm|
|Usable depth||480 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.