A robust ABS housing with moisture-resistant bass speaker and coaxially mounted tweeter as well as the magnetically attached metal protective grille and the excellent workmanship all ensure an overall high-quality appearance and optimum handling.
The frameless speaker grille allows for an unobtrusive appearance when mounted into the ceiling or wall.
A wireless connection between audio players like smartphones, tablets, PCs, Android devices or Apple devices such as iPads or iPhones can be established via Bluetooth 4.0 technology. A new initialisation is not required. Depending on the room, the operating range can be up to 10 m.
To save power, the integrated amplifier switches to standby mode in case of inactivity.
- Pair of 2-way hi-fi speakers for wall mounting and ceiling suspension
- 13 cm (5¼") bass-midrange speaker, 2.54 cm (1") coaxial tweeter
- Master/slave mode (active speaker and passive speaker are combined to create a stereo pair)
- Active speaker with integrated class D amplifier module, 2 x 45 W
- Bluetooth 4.0, APTX
- Operating range: 10 m, class 1
- High-quality crossover network
- Frameless protective metal grille, magnetically attached
- Quick-mount system
- 4-digit PIN code for initial linking
- Recognition of devices which have previously been linked
- 230 V power supply with earthed plug and plug-in connector for active speaker
Technical specifications SPE-230BT
|Frequency range||50-20,000 Hz|
|Amplifier power||2 x 45 W|
|Bass speaker||13 cm (5¼") bass-midrange speaker|
|Midrange speaker||see bass speaker|
|Tweeter||2.54 cm (1") tweeter|
|Speaker size||13 cm|
|Max. rated SPL||105 dB|
|Mounting facility||quick-mount system|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||encl. power supply|
|Width||Ø 205 mm|
|Weight||1.26 kg (active speak.)
1.18 kg (passive speak.)
|Other features||Bluetooth 4.0, class 1
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.