- For controlling LED strips, e.g. 2 x RGB (IR/DMX) or 1 x RGBW and 2 individual colours or 6 individual colours (DMX)
- DMX input and parallel DMX output via 3-pole XLR connectors or RJ45 jacks
- 6 DMX control channels
- Infrared remote control with operating buttons for mode, program speed, brightness, pause, 7 buttons for individual colours (red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, pink and white) and different colour changing programs
- DMX addressing via DIP switches
- Screw terminals for connecting LEDs and power supply
- Robust metal housing, black
- Power supply: DC 12 V/10 A or DC 24 V/10 A max.
- Dimensions: 140 x 40 x 90 mm
- Weight: 306 g
Technical specifications CU-6DMX
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.