- Long life with low power consumption and low heat generation
- Instant start tube
- Eco-friendly and health-friendly (energy-saving, mercury-free, no UV radiation or infrared radiation, no flickering)
- Available in daylight (WS) and neutral white (NWS)
- Matt-finished tube housing with special polyethylene coating and shatter protection
- Supplied with starter bridge
- Suitable for integrating into lighting systems complying with EN 12464 and EN 12665 (DIN 5035)
The existing starter must be replaced with the supplied starter bridge.
For lights with conventional ballast (KVG) or low-loss ballast (VVG).
Technical specifications LEDT-120V/NWS
|Power rating||18 W|
|Luminous colour||neutral white|
|Colour temperature||4,000 K|
|Luminous flux||1,900 lm|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Colour rendering index (Ra)||> 80|
|Rated life||30,000 h|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/82 mA/18 W|
|Energy consumption/1,000 h||18 kWh|
|Operating voltage||~ 230 V|
|Power consumption, operation||18 W|
|Current consumption||82 mA|
|Dimensions||Ø 28 mm x 1,200 mm|
|Width||Ø 28 mm|
|Product data sheet|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.