- For devices which can be provided with power or be charged via USB port (e.g. mobile phones, MP3 players, GPS devices)
- High energy efficiency, complies with the EU ecodesign directive
- Saves electricity costs due to low standby power consumption (< 0.3 W)
- Input voltage: ~ 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Output voltage: DC 5 V
- Output current: 2,400 mA max. (total output current for both USB outputs)
- 2 USB Type-A output jacks
Technical specifications PSS-2405USB
|Category||switch-mode power supply|
|Input voltage||~ 100-240 V/50-60 Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 5 V|
|Charging/output current||2,400 mA max.|
|Connections||2 x USB Type-A|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.