The scope of delivery includes 2 versions of the software: the first version features measuring parameters which can universally be matched and also allow the applications if legal grounds change. The second version (dBmess swiss) additionally corresponds to the requirements of the Swiss noise emission and laser directive (SLV), version dated 1 May 2007.
The LEVELMAX system is tailor-made for the application in discotheques but also allows mobile applications without major restrictions.
- Leq, Li, Lmax, Lpeak and other values which are relevant for protecting the hearing are detected, stored and can be evaluated
- The most important values are displayed in an especially clearly arranged graph
- Compared with the quality and amount of stored data, the operation is really easy
- The additional system requirements are at a minimum and can also be met by customary laptops without any difficulties
- A remote inquiry is possible via an implemented webserver
- The instantaneous value is displayed with the time rating F (fast), S (slow) and I (impulse) as well as a peak value
- During the respective measurement, the following values are detected (and stored)
- Energy-equivalent average value Leq (dBmess swiss: additionally Leq 60)
- Max. value Lmax
- Peak value Lpeak
- Frequency weighting (A) is done via the LEVELMAX sound level meter
- The detected values are stored every minute
- Leq, Lmax and Lpeak can be detected for any time period required
- Measurements are started and stored automatically
- Automatic administration of backup files
- Present values can easily be identified in the display, partly with a variable traffic light system
- The unit can operate as a HTTP webserver. As soon as a TCP/IP connection is established, the programme can be accessed via any web browser
- If another webserver is already used by the PC, another port number can be allocated in order to use both webservers at the same time
- The programme can be changed to other languages
- At present German, English and French are available
- Sound level meter
- Power supply
- Microphone with cable (33 m) and windshield
- AC cable for connection to a PC
- Carrying bag
- PC with sound card, Windows* 7/8/10 (32-bit/64-bit version)
software update for older versions of Windows can be downloaded from our website
It is also possible to highlight an area (drag from the left to the right) which then appears dark blue in the graph. On the left side of this area, the evaluation can be found regarding time period, number of measured values (was the system in continuous operation?) as well as Leq, Lmax and Lpeak.
Thus, the user can evaluate any time period and accurately show how the levels were located during the time periods which might possibly be in question.
Technical specifications LEVELMAX-1
|Type||sound level measuring system|
|Nominal value||energy-equivalent average value Leq,
max. value Lmax,
peak value Lpeak
|Type||sound level meter, measuring microphone, software|
|Power supply||via encl. power supply|
|Connections||3.5 mm jack|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.