- Complies with the safety requirements of IEC 60320, VDE-certified
- For mains connection up to ~250 V/16 A
- Connections for ground, phase and neutral conductor, connector can be connected under load
- Robust version with latching device and cable inlet with self-adjusting clamps (plug and inline jack only)
- Self-extinguishing accoding to UL 94V-0
- Protection class IP65
Technical specifications NAC-3FXW
|Power rating||˜ 250 V/16 A|
|Insulating resistance||> 100 MΩ|
|Dielectric strength||DC 4 kV/˜ 2.8 kV|
|Cable inlet||6-12 mm|
|Material||silver-plated bronze contacts, plastic|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-30 °C to +80 °C|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.