- For connecting system microphone station EVA-16TER, for example, to the audio management system EVA-16MEN/SEN
- The PCB is to be connected to the EVA-16 system via a 25-pole D-sub cable and a Cat. cable, both available at option
- Additionally, it features a changeover contact which is activated in case a fault occurs
- A further relay is activated in case of an emergency and during installation
- It is also used to connect emergency priority relays of L-pad attenuators
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.