- Suitable as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmissions of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver are also possible
- Due to the small frequency spacing in this free frequency range, a simultaneous operation of not more than two transmitters is recommended
- Licence-free in the EU
- 16 selectable channels
- Integrated microphone
- Supplied with additional electret tie clip microphone
- Status indication of rech. battery
- Operating positions: on/standby/off
- Volume level control, belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied), transmitting power: ≤ 10 mW (EIRP), operating range: approx. 50 m, dimensions: 92x65x25 mm, weight: 78 g
Licence-free in the EU.
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.