Particularly suitable for PA applications where there is an existing IP network but no audio cabling. In the Audio over IP setup, the speaker is used as an audio output.
An easy-to-use free server software which, as the basis version, includes 5 licences ensures the reproduction of various audio contents and central administation with a clearly arranged display and indication of the selected zone(s) and current information of the auio streams already played.
- Administration of speakers via central server software
- Use of the existing LAN/WAN
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- Impedance: 8 Ω with an output power of 8 W (with PoE) or 14 W (power provided via 12 V power supply)
- Facility to connect an additional passive speaker
- Available with black (SW) or white (WS) housing
- Movable mounting bracket
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external power supply ( DC 12 V/2 A)
- Matching power supply PSS-1230DC is available at option
Technical specifications NET-SPEAK/WS
|Frequency range||70-20,000 Hz|
|Number of speakers||2|
|Power rating||8 W (PoE), 14 W (power supply)|
|Peak music power output||-|
|Max. rated SPL||-|
|Radiation angle, horizontal||-|
|Radiation angle, vertical||-|
|Mounting facility||movable mounting bracket|
|Protected against ball rebound||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||PoE or DC 12 V/2 A|
|Dimensions||240 x 176 x 143 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.