Particularly suitable for PA applications where there is an existing IP network but no audio cabling. The speaker is used as an audio output in the Audio over IP setup. The free server software is the basis of the Audio over IP system which allows central administration of each zone, session, audio input, audio output and speaker connected.
- Administration of speakers via central server software
- Use of the existing LAN/WAN
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- Impedance: 8 Ω with an output power of 8 W (with PoE) or 14 W (with power supply via 12 V PSU)
- Facility to connect an additional passive speaker
- Available with black (SW) or white (WS) housing
- Movable mounting bracket
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external PSU ( DC 12 V/2 A)
- Matching PSU PSS-1230DC is available at option
Technical specifications NET-SPEAK/SW
|Frequency range||70-20,000 Hz|
|Power rating||8 W (PoE), 14 W (PSU)|
|SPL (1W/1m)||100 dB|
|Power supply||PoE or DC 12 V/2 A|
|Dimensions||240 x 176 x 143 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.